Friday 6 July 2012

Welcome To The Thomas Tank Collectables Blog

Hello everyone,

It is Patrick here I am currently working on a new blog, Youtube channel and Facebook page. I plan to write written reviews on a great number of items from my Thomas collection. I look forward to embarking on this new venture! I hope you all enjoy my reviews and I look forward to talking to you all and sharing Thomas anecdotes! The first of a series of reviews will be posted very soon, all being well, each review will be accompanied with a Youtube video showing pictures or videos of the items, if I think it beneficial!

 Anyway, as I said before I hope you enjoy my Thomas content,

 Patrick Foley



Follow me!

TTC 2012

2 comments:

  1. Take a look at my Youtube channel:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasCollectables

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review :-D

    ReplyDelete